The digital editions are complete publications
with the full look and feel of a print magazine. Produced using Flash
technology, these editions should be easy to use and download
for readers with a high speed Internet
connection (DSL, Cable, T-1). You will be impressed
the ease of use and readability of this new edition.
Advantages to Readers
- Readers will get the digital issue much faster than the traditional print publication. In some
cases, up to three weeks faster.
- The digital edition provides for a completely new experience that includes video, audio
and animation possibilities.
- Content becomes truly interactive where readers can go directly from the magazine to
related content on the Web.
- Readers can search the articles using the keyword feature.
- Issues will be archived allowing readers to conveniently search multiple issues for
- Forward articles or entire issues to friends.
Advantages to Advertisers
- Direct links from your ad in the digital edition to your Web site.
- Link pictures of your equipment directly to videos or other information giving readers
more information at the initial point of contact.
- Allow reader to directly contact advertiser via e-mail link within the digital
- Ability to imbed audio or video files directly into your ad.
- Detailed tracking information on the activity connected to your ad.
- Connect your ad with your online promotion and market campaign. Drive traffic directly
to your site without having to pay for referral clicks from search engines.
- Faster delivery to the reader than traditional postal mail. Get your message out
- Wider global distribution than print publication since IRI is launching a free digital
delivery offer to any qualified company around the globe.
- Ability to develop special sections that target various audiences in the forest
- Competitive pricing for print advertisers.
From page flipping to zoom in and out features, the interface is very user friendly. It
uses Flash technology to deliver the product much quicker than other online delivery
technologies. Readers will be e-mailed an issue notice each month. All they have to do to
download the digital edition is click on the link in the e-mail. No additional plug-in
software is needed since most computers today come equipped with Adobe Flash.
Flash technology allows audio and video as well as other interactive elements to be added
to the digital edition. This enhances the print edition making it truly interactive. These
features may not be active in the first issues as we introduce the product. However, you can
expect to see more interactive elements added as the product evolves.
Advertisers can find out more by contacting their ad representative.
You can see a sample of the digital edition by clicking on the flipping magazine icon
above. The Pallet Enterprise is also available as a digital edition. The
digital editions will also be available for download from IRI's Web sites, which are indexed
by major search engines.
* Required field