Industrial Reporting Inc. (IRI) and its publication Web sites welcome links from other Web
sites relating to the forest products, packaging or materials handling industry. As long
as you comply with the details of the Policy and Linking Agreement, you may link directly
to any IRI Web site, including
You can even link deep into the site as long as the link
is a direct link without capturing the content in frames or posting it on your Web site
in any way.
IRI is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to our Web Site, including other
links maintained or any representations made on that site. Should any link leading to our
Web Site be found objectionable for any reason, we most strongly urge you to contact us
about your complaint so that we can take appropriate action.
You may link to our Web Site, provided that you agree to all of the terms and conditions of
this Agreement and, if you establish a link, you will be deemed to have agreed. Here are our
- You may link to any page on any IRI site as long as it is not password protected or
obviously meant to be accessed by the administrator or other limited users. IRI asks that
you notify IRIís webmaster at
of the link and work to keep it
updated if changes are made to IRIís Web site.
- You may not charge any fee related to your link to our Web Site and you may not use your
link in connection with any frames, cookies, or automatic forwarding links to any other
- You may not make any representation that IRI endorses or recommends your site for any
purpose without prior written approval.
- You may not make any unlawful or deceptive statements or engage in any illegal, improper,
or otherwise unacceptable practices on your Web site. IRI is not responsible for any
material on your site, whether or not related to its Web Site.
- IRI may terminate its permission to link to its Web Site at any time, for any reason
and you must immediately remove any link and all references to our Web Site. IRI may change
its linking terms at any time.
Last Modified: December 8, 2005