View the current
RSS Feed for
What is RSS and
how do I use it?
Search Article Database
Request a Media Kit
Subscribe to TimberLine
Link To Us
Category: Machinery Manufacturers/Suppliers
Return to home page
Would you like to add a link to the Machinery Manufacturers/Suppliers category?
- Air Burners, LLC Air Curtain Destructors - Air Burners, LLC is the leading manufacturer of portable air curtain incinerators (fireboxes) designed for forest fuels reduction and wildfire rehabilitation.
- Alcumet | Precision Casting & Prototype Casting Specialists - Precision casting foundary who has achieved a reputation as an aggressive leader in the production of investment casting, permanent mold casting and rapid prototype casting.
- AP Extrusion Incorporated - Welcome to AP Extrusion - A.P. Extrusion, Inc. specializes in high tolerance, small diameter tubing, and profiles for the medical and fiber optic industries.
- Automated Machine Systems, Inc. - As a major supplier of automated equipment and software systems for the pallet and material handling industries, AMS offers full design and supply integration solutions adaptable to both new and existing equipment environments. Our products and services support pallet repair, sorting, handling, grinding, washing, drying, heat treating, and painting (Palcoat™ Paint Systems) in addition to wood recovery, palletizing, and resource planning (Palmate™ Pallet Management Systems). Contact us at 877-267-8384 or 616-662-1309* or via email at email@example.com.
- Bandit Industries, Inc - Bandit Industries is celebrating 25 years as a leader in the manufacturing of waste recyclers, chippers, and stump grinders
- Clouser Enterprises - Clouser Enterprises specializes in the sales and service of portable bandsaw mills. We have mills from small,push through the log to fully hydraulic and automatic. We also provide a blade sharpening service for any mill owner. We use automatic setters and sharpening equipment for a "better than new" cut from your blades. Clouser Enterprises also sells bandsaw blades for any make of mill.
- Cogeneration - Using dry kilns? Improve your bottom line with cogeneration. Use your existing 250 HP or larger flow, 150 PSIG or higher pressure boiler. Baseload your existing boiler and dispose of additional wood waste. Your boiler and your CFO will thank you for it.
- Cresswood Recycling Systems - 'Destroyer' Grinders - Cresswood Recycling Systems manufactures the “Destroyer” line of low RPM wood grinders. Completely made in the USA, our machines range from 12” –72” wide with hopper feed or horizontal end feed models available. Grinding rates range from 300 to 20,000 lbs/hr depending upon horsepower, screen size, and type of material. Options include magnetic separation, vibrating and belt conveyors* augers, and material handling systems.
We are located at 13085 State Route 38, Cortland, IL 60112. Contact us by phone: 800-962-7302 or 815-758-7171* fax: 815-758-0733 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. John Connor, Sales Manager
- Custom Tape Manufacturer, International Tape Company - International Tape Company manufactures double coated tape, single-coated tape, transfer tape, bag sealing tape, foam and high tack/low tack tape along with a wide range of coating capabilities.
- D&M Machine, Inc. "SLASHBUSTER" - Manufacturer of excavator-mounted hydraulic attachments. Products include brushcutters, stumpgrinders and stirrers.
- Double Coated Tape, International Tape Company - Manufactures a complete line of double coated tape including polyester double coated tape, polypropylene double coated tape, paper double coated tape, vinyl and more.
- Dyna-Tech Bandmills - Dyna Products manufactures bandsaw mills with an On-Demand throttle, resulting in a safer, more fuel-effecient bandmill. Several sationary and portable models are available, at economical prices. Dyna Products also makes equipment for log furniture, log home components, and split rail fence manufacturing.
- Environmental Management - Environmental Management, Inc. is an Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Consulting Firm with it's office located in Brunswick, Maine.
- Flexxaire Automatic Adjustable Reversible Fan Systems - Automatic Reversible Adjustable Fan Systems clear debris, save fuel and prevent overheating and overcooling in extreme working conditions
- Haskew & Company, Inc. - Flooring Machinery and Rough Mill Specialists. Manufacturers of HASKO "Heavy-Built" Machinery for secondary operations.
- HMC Corporation - Manufacturers of Sawmill Machinery
- Hoffmeister Industrial Surplus - Quality used electric motors, blowers, air cylinders, transformers, Allen Bradley buttons, starter/disconnects,servo motors, power supplies, electrical enclosures/Cabinet coolers, gear boxes/gear heads, air solonoids, air brakes, air valves, pneumatic gate valves, control stations, AB cards, Westinghopuse/Cutler Hammer Circuit breakers, ball valves, *or switches, control station and much more. Quality used industrial equipment for a fraction of the price of new.
- Innovative Products and Equipment - Manufacturer of custom automation and assembly equipment including medical device assembly, machine systems and robotic systems.
- John Deere Forestry Equipment - Take a look at the complete line of forestry equipment available from John Deere online. Learn more about feller bunchers, motor graders, skidders, crawler dozers and harvesters by visiting the John Deere Web site.
- Logosol - Logosol is producer of portable sawmills, planers and equipment for pallet production. The Logosol mobile stack cutter works with high accuracy – the resulting board stack holds a precision of ± 2 mm.
- Multitek Fuelwood Processors - Multitek, Inc. is first in firewood processors in many ways: the first company in North America and possibly the world to manufacture a fully integrated firewood processor, the first with the patented overhead shuttle grapple log in feed design, the first to offer an interchangeable vertically adjustable multiple splitting blades, the first to have an operator's safety seat with a heated air conditioned operator's cab enclosure, and the first to have a sawchip blower. The first to have a fold up live deck on a firewood processor, and the first to offer a total mobile processor with an onboard folding firewood conveyor.
Our fine line of processors are designed with years of design-development, field research and
testing. Multitek Firewood Processors are production proven with owners owning and operating several units with some sites running 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Our reliability has proven to be 1st in the field, again and again, year after year. It is not uncommon to talk to owners who have owned and ran the processor for 15 to 20 years; they may have had to rebuild the engine after 8000 hours, but still are using the original Multitek Firewood Processor. In fact, we have many owners who replaced their 1st 2nd and 3rd engine, still using the original processor.
By offering several models and price ranges of processors, you are covering a larger segment of the firewood processor market, thus making your sales job easier. The patented technology of our products are unique and the quality is a definite sales advantage. The customers and dealers say it is a quality built and is far superior to any other firewood processing systems built today. The Multitek Firewood Processor produces more firewood with its oversized live deck and patented overhead rapid shuttle grapple, with less downtime than any competitor.
If you are serious about volume firewood production, the Multitek Firewood Processor is the pro's choice to do the job. This is a Leo Heikkinen (founder of the world famous Prentice Log Loader Company) original firewood processor design and has proven a success for 25 years.
Popular options include a heated or air-conditioned cab, 10-foot log deck extension, wood debris clean out conveyor, and a 30-foot discharge conveyor with hydraulic lift.
- Nu-Cast, Inc. - Aluminum Investment Castings. - Worldwide investment casting & rapid prototyping* aluminum aerospace castings, investment castings, prototype and engineering services.
- Promtractor : tractor, bulldozer, dozer, pipe-layer, loader - Promtractor Makes large range of construction machinery (world's largest maker): wheel loaders, bull dozer (crawler mounted* wheeled), tractors (dozer and ripping equipment* haulage unit* having decreased unit pressure), crane-pipelayers, forestry machines, compactors.
- Rawlings Manufacturing - Rawlings has been manufacturing and selling the Patented Rawlings hog for 20 years. Our Super Hi-Inertia Rotor generates the highest massive crushing impact rotor in the industry. We are very proud of our customer relations, quality, parts and service. Please visit our web site at www.rawlingsmanufacturing.com
- River Valley Machinery, Inc. - River Valley Offering the most versatile planers, planer molders and ripsaws on the market today.
- Rotochopper, Inc. - Rotochopper, Inc. is an international manufacturer of wood waste grinders, mobile bagging systems and wood chip processors and colorizer’s. Rotochopper, Inc. is unique in that it is the only U.S. company that markets a mobile bagging system and the only wood waste grinder that can grind and color making mulch that's "Perfect In One Pass"
- SALSCO, INC. - Manufacturer of Shaving Mills from 7yds per hour - 21 yds per hour as well as a full line of Wood Chippers, 3-1/2" capacity - 18" capacity both PTO and Engine Driven
- SELECT Sawmill Co. - Take production to the MAX. with a SELECT double-cut band sawmill - cutting speed UP TO 3 FT/SEC. Optimum speed, accuracy and precision are achieved with the mills’ high powered diesel or electric motor, fully hydraulic log handling system, computerized setworks and their ability to cut in both directions using a 4 in. or 6 in. double-cut blade! Two models available + accessory equipment.
- Silmico - Silmico® is a portable wood drying equipment, consisting of an adsorption dryer for the production of extremely dry air, integrated in a drying chamber.
- Sundance Grinders - Sundance KID II Grinder/Chipper
- Superior Parts of New England, Inc - Remanufactured Injection Pumps, Nozzles, and Turbochargers. Remanufactured Engines
- Therm-O-Seal - Manufacturer of heavy duty heat sealers for industrial applications including the fabrication of heavy duty vinyl covers for lumber transportation.
- Timberline Rack & Storage - Your Home for Material Handling & Lumber Storage Equipment
- Veneer Services - Manufacturing debarkers and butt flare reducers as well as custom engineered machines.
- Wagner Electronics Moisture Measuring - For nearly 40 years, Wagner has been an innovative leader in moisture measuring and management solutions. Wagner’s field-proven technology has helped thousands of mills improve profits. Wagner offers a complete product line including In-Line Systems, Handheld instruments and is releasing its new In-Kiln System, the second quarter of 2004.